The Panther Fund. Enhancing the social, physical, intellectual welfare of our student-athletes.
The energy, excitement, and enthusiasm are at an all-time high within Milwaukee Athletics as sights are set on becoming a new kind of athletics program for the new century. The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Milwaukee Panther Athletics are both committed to excellence in academics and athletics through the leadership of our student-athletes. Our sport programs have a long tradition of excellence, but Milwaukee Panther Athletics needs your power of giving to sustain this mission. Every single gift makes a difference.
Athletic Scholarships are critical to the success of our sport programs at Milwaukee. Donors to the Panther Fund are essential to the value of Panther Athletics and recognize the importance of scholarship support for our student-athletes by investing there gifts in Panther Athletics. Help us continue this tradition of excellence by donating to the Panther Fund.
On behalf of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, the UWM Foundation, and Milwaukee Panther Athletics, we greatly appreciate your contributions and your support. As we look to embark on this new era of Panther Athletics we know that we can count on your support, whether you are a first-time donor or you are just looking for ways to increase your support.
Why Support The Panther Fund?
Diverse and Energetic NCAA Division I Program
- One of only four Division I programs in the State.
- Member of the Horizon League.
- League Championship Titles in men's basketball, women's basketball, women's soccer, men's soccer, track and field, baseball, and volleyball
- McCafferty Award Winners in 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2009
- Athletic Department GPA - 3.17
- 174 student-athletes with a 3.0 GPA or better
- 103 Horizon League Honor Roll student-athletes
Service in the Community
- Panther Prowl 5K Run
- Summerfest and the Wisconsin State Fair
- Pink Zone, Pink Out, Susan G. Komen Events
- Student-Athletes participate in more thousand hours of community service
Impact on Southeastern Wisconsin
- 65% of Alumni remain in Southeastern Wisconsin
For more information please e-mail Chris Ciancimino.
Click here for a donation form
If you have any questions regarding NCAA Rules please e-mail Kevin Fitzgerald.