Milwaukee Panther Donation Request
The Milwaukee Panther Athletics Department is asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year, and make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests, we simply are unable to accommodate all requests.
Milwaukee Athletics CANNOT donate to the following organizations:
- High Schools, preparatory schools or two-year college institutions
- Organizations that do not adhere to NCAA rules and regulations
Milwaukee Athletics Donation Guidelines
- Items donated by the Department of Athletics shall not be loaned, donated, sold or otherwise transferred to a high school, prep school or junior college; including (1) any staff member of such an institution, (2) any booster organization of such an institution, or (3) any parent/guardian or sibling of a prospective student-athlete.
- All money derived from the item/autograph must go directly to the organization submitting the request.
- Donations from the Milwaukee Department of Athletics, or the proceeds generated from such donations, cannot be used to fundraise for high schools, high school organizations (e.g., student council, yearbook club, etc.), or a high school charity or educational project. (Please note that a high school is defined as grades 9-12).
To submit your donation request please fill out the information below. If you would like more information or have questions please contact the Panther Ticket Office at 414.229.5886.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee Athletics when planning your event. Good luck with your activities!
Please submit no later than 30 days prior to the date of the event.