Milwaukee 64, Butler 59
Jan. 7, 2006
- Milwaukee has now won seven-straight games and 10 of its last 11.
- The Panthers have now won 16-straight at home. UWM is now 30-4 at the U.S. Cellular Arena since returning downtown for the 2003 league tournament and is 43-6 in regular season Horizon League home games in the last six-plus seasons.
- UWM has beaten Butler three-straight times.
- The Panthers limited Butler to just 37.9 percent shooting from the field, the second-lowest output by an opponent this season.
- Milwaukee committed just 12 turnovers and the Panthers are now 9-0 in games in which they commit 15 turnovers or less.
- The Panthers shot 47.8 percent from the field and are now 8-0 when shooting at least 40 percent from the field.
- Joah Tucker had 22 points and 12 rebounds, his first double-double of the season. He has now recorded double-doubles in each of his last three outings against the Bulldogs.
- Adrian Tigert was limited to just 23 minutes because of foul trouble. He hadn't played that little since playing 22 minutes against Saint Louis.
- The crowd of 5,512 was the largest of the season.