Milwaukee 61, Youngstown State 39
Jan. 7, 2008
- UWM has won five in a row for the first time since midway through the 2005-06 season.
- The 39 points scored by Youngstown are the fewest allowed by the Panthers since they allowed just 21 to Mount Senario in December of 2000.
- The YSU shooting percentage of 24.5 percent is the third-lowest by a UWM opponent in the school's Division I history.
- UWM's 39-21 halftime lead marked the largest halftime lead since the Panthers had a 48-25 edge over UIC in January of last season.
- The halftime lead was also UWM's largest on the road since Milwaukee led 41-18 at Youngstown in January of 2005.
- Milwaukee did convert on all 15 of its free throw chances, setting a school record for free-throw percentage in a game.