Milwaukee 81, Ball State 74 (OT)
Nov. 14, 2007
- UWM is 2-0 to start a season for just the fifth time in the last 18 seasons. The Panthers have won at least 18 games in every season they have started 2-0.
- The Panthers snapped a nine-game non-league road losing streak with the win. Last season, UWM won just two road games and didn't win its first road contest until Jan. 11.
- Milwaukee's comeback from a 17-point second-half deficit is the largest comeback for a Panther team since Dec. 8, 2001, when UWM rallied from 21 points down to beat Virginia Tech in overtime.
- UWM has now won seven of its last 10 overtime games, though the Panthers had lost two-straight road overtime contests.
- Torre Johnson recorded his second-straight double-double.
- Johnson also has seven blocked shots in his first two games as a Panther.
- Paige Paulsen's 19 points marked the second-highest total of his career.
- Ricky Franklin came off the bench to score 11 points. Last season, UWM had a player reach double figures off the bench 19 times.
- Allan Hanson's seven assists are the second-most in his career.