Milwaukee 89, South Dakota State 80
Nov. 20, 2007
- UWM is off to a 3-1 start for just the third time in the last eight years.
- The Panthers are now 45-14 in regular season and postseason contests at The Cell since their return for the 2003 league tournament.
- Milwaukee is 4-0 all-time against South Dakota State.
- UWM's 89 points were the most for the Panthers since they scored 98 in a win over Youngstown State Feb. 9, 2006.
- Paige Paulsen tied his collegiate high with 27 points. He now has 20 double-digit outings in 34 UWM appearances.
- Torre Johnson's 22 points and nine rebounds allowed him to continue to lead the Horizon League in both scoring and rebounding.
- With Paulsen scoring 27 points and Johnson adding 22, UWM had two players score 20 or more points in the same game for the first time since the 2006 NCAA Tournament win over Oklahoma. In that game, Boo Davis scored 26 points and Joah Tucker added 24.