Milwaukee 54, Valparaiso 48
Jan. 28, 2010
- UWM now leads the all-time series with Valparaiso, 9-4.
- The Panthers' allowed Valpo just 48 points, their lowest opponent scoring total since Green Bay scored 47 Jan. 4, 2009.
- Valpo's 15 first-half points were also the fewest points allowed in a half since Dec. 7, 2006, when the Panthers allowed Air Force just 13 in the first half.
- Klawitter has hit a three-pointer in 6-straight games.
- Milwaukee has hit three's in 228-straight games.
- UWM's six assists were its fewest since having five at Wisconsin, Nov. 20, 2006.
- The team's 54 points are its fewest in a win since defeating Loyola, 54-51, Jan. 26, 2008.
- The Panthers are 54-for-65 (.831) from the free throw line over their last four games.
- This was Milwaukee's fourth win this season in which it has never trailed.