Milwaukee 90, Southeast Missouri State 87 - 2ot
Nov. 26, 2005
- Edwards also posted a double-double of 11 points and 11 rebounds Sunday at Iowa. She is averaging 16.7 points and 10.7 rebounds over her last three games.
- Drummond tied Edwards for team-high scoring honors, the first time a non-freshman has done so this season. But, a freshman has still had game-high honors in all four games.
- The double overtime game was the Panthers' first since Jan. 19, 2000, a 95-84 loss to Valparaiso.
- Drummond's 46 minutes is the third-most minutes played in a game in team history, and the most since Teri Stoltenberg played 47 against Valpo (Jan. 19, 2000). Onson played 44 minutes off the bench, the sixth-most minutes.
- UWM has played two overtime games this season, after playing just one last season. Its two overtime wins are already the most since the 1999-00 season. Milwaukee played four OT games that year (2-2).
- The Panthers had five players in double-figures for the first time since Jan. 27 of last season, a 74-73 OT win at Detroit. Drummond, O'Brien and Rogers also scored better than 10 points that day.
- Milwaukee has won its last five games vs. SEMO and lead the series, 5-2.
- UWM reached 90 points for the first time since defeating Youngstown State, 100-46, Feb. 2, 2002. The team reached the mark three times that season.