Milwaukee 65, Air Force 53
Dec. 7, 2006
- This was the first meeting between UWM and Air Force, but the Panthers are now 2-0 against the U.S. Service Academies.
- Air Force's 13 first-half points are the fewest allowed by UWM in a half since leading Wagner, 33-12, at halftime Dec. 29, 1997. Milwaukee ended up winning 63-49.
- The Panthers' eight blocks were their most since a school-record 11 vs. Marquette Dec. 3, 1996.
- Traci Edwards' double-double was her fourth of the season and the 19th of her career, now just three back of second-most in school history.
- She also tied a career high with four blocks.
- Kim Wypiszynski hit a three-pointer in her third-straight game, a streak that started against Marquette with the first trey of her career.
- Meredith Onson committed her first turnover in nearly 95 minutes, dating back to UWM's game at SMU.
- Ebony Hampton made her collegiate debut.