Milwaukee 3, Detroit 0
Oct. 22, 2010
- Milwaukee is now 14-7-2 all-time against Detroit, including an 11-0-1 mark in the last 12 regular season meetings.
- The Panthers' 11-year league regular season championship streak is the second-longest active streak in the nation and tied for the second-longest in NCAA Division I history.
- Penn State (Big Ten) currently has the longest streak in the nation at 12-straight. The Nittany Lions are in fourth-place in the standings at 4-2, while Ohio State is first at 6-1.
- Hagen is now second in Horizon League history with 142 career points. The league record is 150.
- Hagen tied her own school record for game-winners in a season, as she had six as a freshman. She also had five as a sophomore.
- She has game-winners in back-to-back games for UWM for the second time this season and the fourth time in her career.
- Sperl took sole possession of fourth place in school history with her 22nd career assist.
- Steinhauser's two-assist night was her third multi-assist game of the season.
- The Panthers have now won their last eight games on Senior Day and are 13-1 on Senior Day under Moynihan.