No. 2 Texas A&M 6, Milwaukee 1
Oct. 27, 2007
- The was the first-ever meeting against Texas A&M, any Texas team or in the state of Texas.
- UWM is now 2-21-4 against top-25 teams and 2-6 against Big XII.
- Elisabeth Jones is the first opponent with a hat trick against Milwaukee since Northern Illinois' Anne Mucci Sept. 17, 1995. It was just the sixth the Panthers have allowed in their Division I history.
- The Panthers gave up more than one goal for the first time since Oct. 4, 2006, as span of 27 games.
- Milwaukee saw its streak of five-straight games with multiple goals come to an end.
- UWM had two unbeaten streaks end-- 24-straight October games (22-0-2) and 11 overall games (8-0-3).
- Kreuser picked up her team-best seventh assist of the season, eighth-most in a single season in school history.
- Sarah Teegarden pushed her career shot total to 119, one back of seventh-most in school history.